Stavseng Lighthouse, Kragerø (1874–1968)
(Norwegian: Stavseng fyr) is a coastal lighthouse located in municipality of Kragerø, Telemark, Norway. It was established in 1874, automated in 1968, and was listed as a protected site in 1997.
Stavseng is indeed an active lighthouse.
It flashes a white, red or green light depending on direction, occulting twice every 8 seconds.
The lighthouse is painted white and the slanted lantern roof is red. The square wood tower rises from the front of the 1 1/2 story keeper’s house.
Stavseng is located on the west coast of Skårøy, an island at the opening to Kragerøfjord.
These last two are on opposite shores of the channel leading from the Skaggerak to the port of Kragerø.
Contemporary view: http://www.tjow.dk/Fyr/slides/g121.html