- Flatflesa Lighthouse (Norwegian: Flatflesa fyr) is a coastal lighthouse located in Sandøy Municipality in Møre og Romsdal county, Norway.
- The lighthouse lies on the small island of Flatflesa, about 9 kilometers (5.6 mi) west of the island of Gossa and about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) east of the island of Sandøya.
- The original lighthouse was established in 1902 and in 1988 a new automated tower was completed.
- The 11-meter (36 ft) tall round, cylindrical, fiberglass tower is white with two black stripes. Additionally, there is a1-1/2 story wood keeper’s house, aboathouse, and other light station buildings.
- The 30,800 candela light emits white, red, or green light (depending on direction) occulting three times every 10 seconds. The light can be seen for up to 11 nautical miles (20 km; 13 mi).
- Accessible only by boat; there should be a view from ferries between Gossa and Harøy. Site open, tower closed.
View Larger Map