Where is Sigrid?
Sigrid Thorbjørnsen is our tireless correspondent and inspiration. She has covered a lot of terrain and has reported back with great stories and photographs that can be found on Lighthouses of Norway, as well as on Global Treehouses and Train Journeys of The World websites.
This fall she will be visiting many lighthouses along the Norwegian coast (see map). In addition to visiting lighthouses, Sigrid will also travel north from Bergen to Kirkenes on Hurtigruten from September 3 to 9.
Starting October 7 she will have an art exhibit at Café Sting in Stavanger.
- July 20, Odderøya Lighthouse, Kristiansand
- August 6–7 Molja Lighthouse, Ålesund
- August 8–9 Kjeungskjær Lighthouse, Ørland
- August 13–14 Geitungen Lighthouse, Karmøy
- August 21–24 Ryvingen Lighthouse, Mandal
- August 24–27 Lindesnes Lighthouse, Lindesnes
- August 27–September 2 Obrestad Lighthouse, Jæren
- September 3–9 Bergen–Kirkenes on Hurtigruten
- September 23–26 Kråkenes Lighthouse, Stadt
- September 26–October 1 Ulvesund Lighthouse, Stadt
- October 2–5 Ryvarden Lighthouse, Haugesund
- October 7 Exhibit opening at Café Sting, Stavanger
- October 9–11 Songvår Lighthouse, Søgne
- October 12 Oksøy Lighthouse, Kristiansand
- October 15–18 Homborsund Lighthouse, Grimstad